First, what is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that I/we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer. You can find more information about web cookies here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_cookie
We use the following cookies:
• Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for you to use the features available on this website. They include, for example, the ability to login and post a comment.
• Analytical/performance cookies. These cookies allow us to recognize, track, and count the number of visitors who come to this website. They also allow us to track broken pages on the website and to count what visitors do when they click on the website.
• Functionality cookies. These cookies allow us to track and remember your preferences for our website. For example, we can personalize content for you, greet you by name and/or remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
• Targeting cookies or advertising cookies. These cookies allow us to deliver advertisements that match your interest level and browsing history. They also allow us to limit the number of times you see a particular ad.
We use two different kinds of cookies on this website: First-party and third-party cookies (both defined in detail on the Wikipedia link above).
These cookies are specifically about LifeCoachingByCathy.com and track your usage of this website. These cookies are considered essential for the website to operate correctly. These cookies, none of which capture personally identifiable information, include:
• Visitor ID – this cookie is a numeric value that identifies unique visitors and provides coherence and consistency to a site visit- it is anonymous and contains no personally identifying information;
• Page number – this cookie identifies the page you are on;
• Session ID – this cookie identifies your website session;
• Test – this cookie checks whether or not your browser supports cookies;
This website sets different types of third-party cookies to track usage, social sharing and more. These cookies are not under my/our control, and serve to help us understand the visitors who come to the website, as well as support our connection to other third-party sites. (Again, see the Wikipedia page above for detailed explanations of third-party services/cookies).
Included in our list of third-party cookies are the following services:
• Social sharing plugin– a cookie is used when you use the social sharing service on our website to share a link with LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
• Any other plugins that collect third-party data from your website and its users. Consider things like specific social media plugins that are not a collection of social options (Facebook’s policy is here: https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/ ) newsletter plugin and other plugins that collect/store personal data for your website’s users).
Your rights to cookies:
Cookies are set by many entities and may include the website’s owners/developers/managers, plugins, third-party providers, advertisers and anyone else who collects or uses the website’s data.
As a user of this (or any) website, you can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of some or all cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of the site.
To learn how to block cookies, simply go to Google and type in “how do I block cookies” on whatever browser you use (Chrome, Firefox etc.) and you will find the details needed to block some or all cookies on your browser.
In addition to the non-personally identifiable data collected by cookies, this website also offers the ability to contact with us via contact forms, newsletter registration forms, downloadable ebooks, free downloadable gifts, webinars and other similar files.
To receive free gifts from this website, we require that you share your personal information consisting of your first and last name and your email address. In some cases, we have additional optional fields to tell us about. In most cases, information is gathered and stored in the website database or via a third-party service (e.g. Infusionsoft). All information gathered via any form on this website can be deleted upon request.
Information and informational items are provided in exchange for adding your email address and possibly your name, business and or website information to one of our mailing lists. All mailing lists are stored and executed via Infusionsoft for the sole purpose of communicating information, as well as occasional marketing of services and products. Each mailing list will specifically detail what type of emails you may receive and possibly the frequency. You may unsubscribe from the said email list(s) at any time by using the unsubscribe link provided in every email.
Your information is never shared or sold to others for marketing purposes, and is only shared with third-party services as necessary and explained above. If at any time you wish to opt out of communication, email, or to have your data deleted, please direct your request to the email, address and/or phone number below.
If you wish to contact us, the best way is as follows:
Phone: (727) 243-7447
Effective date: May 22, 2018
Last update: May 22, 2018