Leadership Skills – Law of Attraction Style
February 11, 2016 by Cathy Brown
“Being a powerful leader is like being a lady. If you have to tell people, you aren’t!” ~Margaret Thatcher
We are all leaders; some lead companies, others lead families and we all lead ourselves. What are your leadership skills?
The photo above brings back so many memories of my past. I can’t tell you how many times I have been called “bossy”. So that became my leadership style. “Bossy” may get the job done – but at what cost?
The more I grew metaphysically, the more I grew as a productive, respected and successful leader. Here are some tips how the Law of Attraction can empower leaders to create success based on the article by Mike Griffin, “The Law of Attraction – Leadership Principles”.
- Responsibility. Taking responsibility for your actions demonstrates strength of character. Your thoughts, emotions, and actions are all vital to your success be it at a company or family. When you lead by example, you are showing your team /family what you want your reality to be. They will share in your vision.
- Positive Energy Watch your energy. When you are having a difficult day, your energy may lessen. You will transfer your negative vibes to others, it is important to turn your energy to positive. This way you will feel motivated to work harder and see greater success and have more fun along the way.
- Understanding The best way to relate to someone else is to listen. That’s all. They are not coming to you for judgment, they are asking for comfort, possibly assistance. Ask if you can help. Focus on solutions, not the problem at hand. This works especially with children.
- Inspiration Let passion lead you to your choices. When you are inspired others around you will know it. By the way you implement your ideas and choose your projects; others will feel your passion. This will resonate and attract more back to you. We all want to follow an inspirational leader.
- Positive Affirmation Negative thoughts, self-doubt, or lack can enter your mind. When this begins to happen, begin to perceive them, create a positive thought or look for the positive in your life. By keeping your affirmations positive, you make the day easier and focused.
- Expectations Everyone has goals. However, The Law of Attraction does not set limits. So, if you have an expectation, go beyond it. When you want to achieve something, do it all the way. You are basically setting the Law in motion to provide you with what you desire. Set your intentions and expectations – then allow the Universe to show you the way.
- Opportunities As a leader, it is important to remain positive and focused to build a successful business/family. Be open-minded to the wealth the Law of Attraction can offer you. Being resistant, will definitely give you the opposite of what you want. Set your intention…and allow the Universe to work for you.
Ask, Believe, Allow and Receive. These are the Keys to Success!
“A leader takes people where they want to go. A great leader takes people where they don’t necessarily want to go, but ought to be.” ~Rosalynn Carter
I take responsibility for my actions.
I am a focused and active listener.
Do You Know Your WHY?
Knowing your WHY is like turning on the lights to your behavior. You gain instant clarity. You begin to understand why you made the choices you made. You know what your special gift is. Your world begins to make more sense.
Discover Your WHY…here: