Everyone has self-knowledge of what they need to do in their lives. The challenges that most people face is that it’s buried in the subconscious mind. Reiki can help you bring up this information, allowing you to be open to receive and access it, bringing new clarity to make the changes that need to be made. Change facilitates healing. Reiki works on all levels– the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual and is believed to improve just about any aspect of life.
One of the greatest Reiki healing health benefits is stress reduction and relaxation. It can also strengthen and heal personal relationships by connecting with people on a deeper level, while balancing the mind and emotions.
Reiki is for everyone. It heals adults, babies, toddlers, children, the elderly and pets as well. I do Reiki on my 12-year-old collie and she seems to enjoy the healing warmth.
Reiki is excellent for:
- Relieving pain
- Boosting and improving the immune system
- Offering relief during emotional distress and sorrow
- Helping with the grieving process
- Bringing spiritual clarity
- Improving confidence and self-esteem
- Speeding up recovery from surgery or long-term illness
- Helping pets in recovery from illness, stress, trauma, and separation anxiety
- Increasing energy levels
- Promoting creativity
- Accelerating the body’s self-healing abilities
- Aiding in better sleep
And much, much more…
Reiki can be performed in person or over the phone as it is the transference of healing energy. Both methods are equally effective.