Attitude of Gratitude
December 1, 2014 by Cathy Brown
“Not what we say about our blessings,
but how we use them,
is the true measure of our thanksgiving”
My colorful turkey above wants to wish you a wonderful and loving Thanksgiving . During “turkey day” most of us sit down to a huge dinner followed by lively conversation about holiday shopping and/or an evening filled with football games and desserts. Oh…the pumpkin and apple pies..how delightful!
Thanksgiving is a perfect time to play a fun Abraham-Hicks game called “Rampage of Appreciation”. You begin by looking around your family table and gently noticing something that pleases you. Try to hold your attention on this pleasing person or object as you consider how wonderful, beautiful or useful it is. And as you focus upon it longer, your positive feelings about it will increase.
Now notice your improved feeling, and be appreciative of the way you feel. Then once your good feeling is noticeably stronger than when you began, look around and choose another pleasing object for your positive attention.
The more you find something to appreciate, the better it feels; the better it feels, the more you want to do it; the more you do it, the better it feels; the better it feels…the more you want to do it. And so on….and so on.
This might be a fun game to add to your Thanksgiving festivities with each person taking a turn to add to the Rampage of Appreciation. Each person may want to say out loud specifically what they appreciate about their choices.
A desire to appreciate is a very good first step, and then as you find more things that you would like to say “Thank You” for, it quickly gains momentum. And as you appreciate it, you attract something more to appreciate, until in time, you are drawing more positivity to you! Gratitude and appreciation is essential when allowing the Universe to bring you your desires.
“Gratitude is the best attitude”
I say “Thank You” often
I find new things to be grateful for every day
Start 2015 by Creating the Life You Truly Desire
“Live in Awesome Wealth…It’s the Law”
New 6 week class starting on December 1st
You Will Learn:
- In depth information on all the 7 Universal Laws and how they work together for your benefit.
- How to decide what it is you truly want to bring into your life and the processes and tools to bring it to you.
- How to relieve your fears and become more confident and own your power.
- How to develop TRUST in yourself and the Universe.
- Discover how you may be sabotaging your success and how to create your awesome future.
- Experience powerful meditations including as Magnetizing Meditation to draw what you want into your life.
- Look into your future, meeting your future self and learning the significance of the future in your present.
For More Information: